If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music― Marcus Brigstocke
Welcome to the arcades! A new game just arrived, it is called “Pick-Man Model One” . What’s that branch symbol on top of it? Timmy, a little kid disappeared the other day while playing this game. The only thing the police found on the “crime scene” was Timmy’s highscore, “1734666”. Weirdly enough, after the investigators reset the game it asked for a 7-digit code. Could that be a coincidence?
(Thanks to Andy H. for sharing the amazing arcade game name Pick-Man Model One!)
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- splatter & abandoned variations
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.