There’s a safety in thinking in a diner. You can have your coffee or your milk shake, and you can go off into strange dark areas, and always come back to the safety of the diner.― David Lynch, Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity
Welcome to this rural gas station! There’s a convenience store where you can find all the necessary stuff for your investigation. There’s also a Diner, where you can have a stop for a bite and some rest during your journey. Burgers, eggs and waffles are the main treats here. If you want some alcohol, you may find a few bottles hidden in the convenience store next door. The boss has his mob contacts on the city and always manages to find a nice bottle of brandy. Floor Plan, Minimal variation for you to use many ways, Normal, Splatter and Abandoned, all in Day and Night variations. Enjoy!
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- splatter, abandoned & minimal variations
- floor plan
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.