A surprising percentage of your own society, with all your heritage of murder, would like to believe that Life survives by going to the supermarket. So the ideal would be to train cattle to make butcher knives and take turns cutting each other up at a convenient location.― Spider Robinson, Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
Welcome the Super Market! Ever wanted to run a game within the aisles of a super market? Now’s your chance to shine! There’s a floor plan for my minimalist friends, the full asset version, the raid version, for your zombie apocalypse moment and the abandoned version for your post apocalyptic scenarios. Enjoy!
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- abandoned & raid variations
- floor plan
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.