Seashells only sing when you hold them.― Bert McCoy
Welcome to the Sandy Beach Coastline! You can use the two variations (both in day & night) to explore nearby shops, or have a walk on the beach and interrogate that lifeguard who has a good view of the area. Maybe it’s even relax time for your investigators to have a swim, do some surfing or get a bite across the street. There’s also the abandoned variation for your post-apocalyptic scenarios. What secrets does this place hide?
Don’t forget the free map along with this map pack; special Valentine’s variation!
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- valentine’s & abandoned variations
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.