Certainly, the terror of a deserted house swells in geometrical rather than arithmetical progression as houses multiply to form a city of stark desolation. The sight of such endless avenues of fishy-eyed vacancy and death, and the thought of such linked infinities of black, brooding compartments given over to cob-webs and memories and the conqueror worm, start up vestigial fears and aversions that not even the stoutest philosophy can disperse.― H.P. Lovecraft, The Shadow over Innsmouth
Welcome to Innsmouth Post Office! If you ever find yourself in this eerie place, you will probably need to pay a visit to the post office, in order to communicate with the outside world. There is an old telegraph that can be used to send your desperate messages. If you are a local you can always visit the P.O. boxes and get your letters. Although the post office is next to the sea, there is nothing fishy going on here, is there?
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- normal, abandoned & splatter variations
- floor plan
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.