There had stood a great house in the centre of the gardens, where now was left only that fragment of ruin. This house had been empty for a great while; years before his—the ancient man’s—birth. It was a place shunned by the people of the village, as it had been shunned by their fathers before them. There were many things said about it, and all were of evil. No one ever went near it, either by day or night. In the village it was a synonym of all that is unholy and dreadful.― William Hope Hodgson, The House on the Borderland
Welcome to the Haunted House! Who knows how the owners died, the point is that you should be careful when you visit this house. I heard some sounds from the basement, it is probably just some animal that found shelter in that damned place.
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- floor plan variations
- abandoned variation
- haunted variation
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights and more.