That first bite of fat-streaked tuna sushi was a culinary epiphany. It was as though I had been wearing a mitten on my tongue all those years and had suddenly taken it off. The velvety fish had a rare beef-like core surrounded by a creamy richness from the marbled fat. The lightly vinegared rice and earthy soy were like exclamation points at the end of a perfect sentence. The wasabi added a final unexpected prickle of heat that kindled my desire for more. That night I promised myself that one day I would eat sushi in Japan.― Victoria Abbott Riccardi, Untangling My Chopsticks: A Culinary Sojourn in Kyoto
Welcome to this Sushi Shop / Barber’s Shop / Small Park map. You can easily find an excuse to slip this map into your game. One of your players may need a haircut, or maybe your group will decide to get some fresh sushi in this famous sushi shop, or you may just want to feed the pigeons in this small park.
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- splatter & minimal variation
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- Modular maps for FoundryVTT so you can mix & match and create a custom map for your needs.
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.