I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.― Winston S. Churchill
CONTENT WARNING: Please stop here if you don’t want to see designs of dead pigs or dead people or internal organs and other gross things. It was pretty gross working on this map. I hope my “cartoon-ish” style helps keep the grossness level down, but I imagine some people may be offended by this map or find it disgusting. My intention is to have fun and shock players when they discover, for example, that a secret cult is killing and distributing human flesh when they raid their “legitimate” slaughterhouse.
Welcome to the Slaughterhouse. This is a a spooky place for your investigators to visit. The pig slaughterhouse workers are working non-stop these days, getting ready for Christmas… There’s also a cannibalism variation, for those who want to investigate the Cult’s slaughterhouse up the hill in the outskirts of Innsmouth. Those cultists built this disgusting place for their innocent victims.. Watch out!
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- winter, spring and cannibalism variations
- floor plan
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.