This is how most stories end in the hospital. Not with crash carts and sirens and electric shocks to the chest, but with an empty room, a crisp white bed, silence.― Jacob M. Appel, Phoning Home
I am thrilled to present St. Mary’s Hospital! I am sure your investigators will need to pay a visit to the hospital at some point and this 4-story building (3 floors + basement) is what you need! Ground Floor comes with examination rooms, small operation rooms, medical equipment storages, waiting areas, info and security by the entrance, offices, staff mess areas, sanitary facilities. First Floor also includes big shared rooms and archives, and the Second Floor comes with more luxurious private and semi-private rooms. Operation rooms, fridges for the dead, laundry facilities, storage and furnace are in the Basement. There’s also some rumors about a secret facility in the basement where patients are being kept. You can also use the abandoned variations for your post-apocalyptic scenarios; all in Day and Night! Enjoy!
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- normal & abandoned variations
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- High-resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights, and more.