I’m going to hide this tape when I’m finished. If none of us make it, at least there will be some kind of record. The storm’s been hitting us hard now for 48 hours. We still have nothing to go on…One other thing: I think it rips through your clothes when it takes you over. Windows found some shredded and bloody long-johns in the trash but the name tag was missing. They could be anybody’s. Nobody…nobody trusts anybody now, and we’re all very tired… there’s nothing more I can do, just wait…this is R.J. MacReady, helicopter pilot, US outpost #31.― R.J. MacReady, The Thing
Welcome to the Arctic Research Station. There are so many “things” to do in this research station. You can visit the garage or try to fix the broken generator. Are the dogs fine in that kennel? You should report any unusual findings through the radio room. Maybe you can do some research in the lab. If anyone is injured you can go into that infirmary for the first aid.
Whatever you do, you should watch out for that “thing”.
With this map you get:
- grid & gridless variations
- PNG files, low (70 PPI) & high (140 PPI) resolutions
- day & night variations
- floor plan variations
- splatter variation
- dd2vtt files for FoundryVTT & Roll20
- modular FoundryVTT map – 20 different rooms (Check out the video)
- High resolution WebP files
- A monthly Foundry Module with all the maps of the month personally curated by me with walls, windows, doors, lights and more.